Visit to the local Beer Brewery in Bhutan
Visit the local beer brewery in Paro and learn about the art of the brewing beer. Get a taste of freshly brewed beer while enjoying the serenity of this kingdom.
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Bhutan, a country nestled in the Himalayas, is a blend of colours, of mountains and plains, snow and greens, skins and traditions. Bhutan is where brotherhood is best defined and where National Gross Happiness defines the country’s progress. The beauty of the snow-clad mountains, the luscious green forests, the untouched traditions and the peaceful monasteries make Bhutan the destination every traveller needs to have on their list. A small country in the Himalayas between the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and India, Bhutan,
is captivating with it's stunning natural scenery. The enduring image of the country for most visitors is the strong sense of culture and tradition that binds the kingdom and clearly distinguishes it from its larger neighbours.Experience Bhutan with us,
Departure Point :Paro, Bhutan
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.