Visit to the Marvelous Waterfalls of Presidente Figueiredo
See the Sanctuary and Iracema waterfalls on this day trip to the area surrounding Presidente Figueiredo, a small town north of Manaus. Enjoy the beauty of the Amazon Rainforest on the drive, and learn about the native wildlife and plants from your local guide as you admire the waterfalls and explore the area around the Urubui River. You’ll also enjoy a Brazilian lunch at a local restaurant. This full-day tour is a great way to see the natural beauty surrounding Manaus!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ticket to the waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide (english/portuguese speaking)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cachoeira de Iracema, Presidente Figueiredo, State of Amazonas Brazil
Depart from Manaus to visit the city of Presidente Figueiredo. Circuits of forests, rivers, waterfalls and caves are some of the attractions of this city, located 107 km from Manaus. The tour includes a visit to the Iracema Waterfall, which lives harmoniously with its forest surroundings.It is an ideal paradise for swimming and diving. In its tracks it is possible to appreciate the fauna and flora besides rock formations like the grotto called Palace Galo da Serra.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Parque Urubuí, Unnamed Road Pres. Figueiredo 69735-000 - Urubuí, Pres. Figueiredo - AM, 69735-000, Brazil
Stop for lunch (menu based on local cuisine) that will be served at the Urubuí Park. Here you will see the powerful rapids and waterfall formed by the Urubuí River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cachoeira do Santuario, AM-240 - Estrada Da Balbina, Presidente Figueiredo, State of Amazonas Brazil
You will also see The Sanctuary Waterfall: a beautiful landscape, composed of several falls that accompany the flow of water. The place houses a small statue of Santa Clara fixed at the first waterfall. It also has a more open area that forms a natural pool with trampoline.
And for those who want to get some typical delicacies from the region, there will be a stop in the tents of Amazonian products before heading back to Manaus.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The access to the mentioned waterfalls has a walk of approximately 20 minutes with steep descents over suspended trail and stairs. We will be walking within a circuit of the Amazon rainforest. Level of Difficulty: Medium / Adventure
- In periods of drought in Rio Negro (Black River) - usually from June through November - the waterfalls have lower intensity. Tourists are returning to their hotels around 4pm.
- Programming is subject to change according to the weather conditions.
- Do not exceed safety limits at waterfalls
- Do not move away from the group
- Suggestion of what to bring: shoes, raincoat, light clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, money for drinks or souvenirs, clothes and bath towel.
- Note that tour durations might vary depending on hotel of stay.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.