Visit to wildlife park with lunch
Visit to the Northernmost zoo in the World includes transportation, guided services and lunch. You just need to relax, our guide will do the rest.
It takes about 1 hour to get to the zoo by minibus. You will not have to stay in queue to get a ticket cause we have pre-booked admission ticket for you. It takes about 2 hours to walk in the zoo (1,5 km). If you have kids, you can get sledges for them. After the zoo, we will have lunch and do some shopping if you would like to. On the back way you can just sleep in the minibus :)
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
What's excluded :
- No overalls provided on the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranua Zoo, Rovaniementie 29, Ranua 97700 Finland
Guided tour in Ranua zoo with lunch.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.