Visita guiada Albaicin desde su interior: carmenes y palacetes renacentistas
A visit to the area of the Albaicín Bajo, touring its ancient and ancestral homes to learn the history of this part of the neighborhood and the secrets that hide these Cármenes and Palaciegas Houses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guía Oficial de Turismo o Intérprete de Patrimonio
- Entry/Admission - Murallas del Albayzin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murallas del Albayzin, Plaza Mariana Pineda 10, 18009 Granada Spain
We will visit carmenes and palatial houses next to the old walls of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pilar del Toro (Fuente), Plaza de Sta. Ana, 5, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Travelers must bring their own face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.