Visite guidée privée à pied de La Rochelle
La Rochelle is one of the most touristic cities in France...and for good reason! Climate, eclectic cultural programming, museums, monuments, shops, France’s largest marina, restaurants; La Rochelle has enough to seduce everyone! Our private guide will take you to the heart of the Old Town, the City Center, and the Old Port through the great hours of this shopping and free city: the memory of Eleanor of Aquitaine, the antics of Henry IV, the seat of the Cardinal de Richelieu... today the animation of its docks and terraces, the colors of its market and the tranquility of the English-style parks will seduce you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a local expert guide during a private walking tour in the city of La Rochelle
What's excluded :
- Any entrance and transportation - tips - amenities - food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Rochelle, La Rochelle, Charente-Maritime, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Visiting the city of La Rochelle for the first time? Discover a whole new side of this beautiful place on a 2-hour walking tour, and explore the city's history and rich culture. Enjoy a customized tour with a private guide, based on your interests and schedule.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :10 Quai de la Georgette, 17000 La Rochelle, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.