Visited fez Meknes and volubilis
Fez is a sublime city to visit. Several tourists from all over the world discover the charm of this city annually.
We provide our customers with a professional guide, who masters the history of this mythical city, and who will show you around the most famous corners of the medina of Fez, but also the least known.
Visit Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Driss Zerhoune
Meknes is among the cities you can visit. It is a 45-minute drive from Fez.
It is a city founded in 711 by an Amazigh tribe. It is one of the four imperial cities of Morocco, and the sixth largest city in the country. During the reign of Ismail Ben Cherif, it was the capital of the kingdom. In 1996, the city was placed under the protection of UNESCO.
By setting foot on this city, one can visit magnificent places, namely; Lahdim Square, Bab Mansour El Aleuj, Kara Prison, Souani Basin, Dar El Ma, Sarij Lkhmis, ... and many other corners.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Boulemane Region
The medina in Fez is the largest medina in the world, so it is the largest labyrinth on earth.
The medina of Fez is surrounded by walls opened by doors.
The main door or blue door or Bab Boujloud opens on 2 main streets Talaa Kebira and Talaa Sghira. They descend (it is sloping) towards the heart of the Old City: the Karaouiyine Mosque.
The lowest part of the Medina corresponds to the river separating the banks of the Karouan people (west of the Medina, the most touristic part) from those of the Andalusians (to the east).
The two banks descend to the lowest point. If you wish to take the direction of Bab Boujloud (the blue door, main entrance to the Medina), be careful to go back to the west (hence the usefulness of having a compass). Bab Boujloud is indicated on directional signs across the west bank, the signs disappear on the east bank.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
for more information contact +212766727120Airports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.