Visiting Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day Tour
Mua cave (Dance cave) is near Tam Coc (about 3.5km from Tam Coc). About more than 500 steps to climbing up the mountain, Mua cave is one of the most beautiful places to view in Ninh Binh. Travelers can see the city far from the standing in front of, Tam Coc in back and the limestone mountain along to the south of Vietnam.
The best time to visit there should be sunset or sunrise. When you climb up to mountain like you do your morning exercise or afternoon exercise. It's very romantic with the lover, don't forget bring some water or drinks. It's really interesting when you take some wine or beer. By cycling or motorbike with driver seem to be the best way to come there, going on countryside road and throughout some villages which are interesting too.
Booking Visiting Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Full Day Tour to have a fresh day to revive your energy and closer to nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking guide. (our guide speaks English fluently and has a lot of experiences and knowledge)
- Round- trip transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Skilful driver
- Boat trip.
- Vietnamese lunch ( vegetarian is available)
What's excluded :
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and other personal expenses.
- Tips/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- 07h00: Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a magnificent countryside way to Tam Coc by a private transfer.
09h15: Taking a 2-hour boat trip along the Ngo Dong River to admire a great scenery of Tam Coc "three caves".
11h15: Finish the boat trip and then transfer to Thai Vi temple.
11h20: Visiting Ngu Mon with five arches which were made of stone pillars, and also visiting ancient well (called Gem well) that is made of green stone with clear and full water all year round. Sanctum is the place for worshipping the Kings of Tran Dynasties and the statue of Queen Thuan Thien, with her handsome boys and beautiful girls valeting.
11h50: Transfer to Bich Dong and visit Bich Dong Pagoda which was considered to be the most second beautiful grotto in Viet Nam (in the 17th century).
12h40: Having lunch at the restaurant nearby Tam Coc cave.
14h20: Continue to transfer to Mua cave. This place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. From on the top of the cave, you can see all the way to Tam Coc the boat trip going. Climb 500 stone steps to the top of the mountain to enjoy a stunning panorama view of the countryside and the wonderful Ngo Dong river.
15h20: Continue to transfer to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
15h40: Visit Hoa Lu with two temples "Dinh & Le" dynasty
16h40: Coming back Ninh Binh city at around 17h00 & drop you off at your hotel in the city centre on your request.
17h00 The tour ends.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.