Visiting the Main Square of Lima!
It's a different way to know the history of our ancestors, enjoying the peruvian cuisine and having a free pisco tasting.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Free pisco tasting
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- Entry/Admission - Barranco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Hi, my friends we usually start our tour in Lima downtown in order to show you the main atractions of Lima, Santo Domingo Monastery or San Francisco and the Catacumbs one of the most important cementery of Lima. We explain the history of Peru. We also make tours to Barranco and Miraflores.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco is a bohemian area located in the South area of Lima, it is very close to Miraflores neighborhood. It's a very nice area and it has a nice Plaza, we can visit the Bridge of Sighs and you have a nice view of the ocean.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas De Lima, Plaza central Lima, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Basílica y Convento de San Francisco de Lima, Jirón Lampa, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.