Vista Zip Line
Experience this amazing adventure of a zip line circuit with 7 lines of action in the mountains of Higuera Blanca. Plus, enjoy great views of Punta Mita as you glide through the air!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water, light snacks, safety gear, transfer from meeting point.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to meeting point, tips.
Before things start off, the experienced staff will give a brief talk on
safety measures and tips which will help you make this outing a safe and
fun one and by providing you with all the needed equipment and tips on
how to use it. So, brace for a sensational activity that allows for having a
bird’s eye of the countryside around Punta Mita.
Feel the adrenaline flowing through your veins as you fly across the
canopy, over the tree tops, and full speed downhill over gorges, streams,
boulders and the tropical forest’s rough terrain. Take in the amazing,
bucolic vistas as you vertiginously descend the mountain over this
challenging 7-zipline circuit attraction in Higuera Blanca. Not for the
Departure Point :Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes (a change of clothes if raining) Tennis or hiking shoes, insect repellent, and extra money for souvenirs, meals or photos. Min. Age: 10 years old. Min. Height: 4 ft. Max. Weight: 260 lbs. For safety reasons, this tour is not recommended for expectant mothers, nor persons with back or neck, heart, balance conditions and/or dizziness. Cameras not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.