Vivaldi Four Seasons Concert at St. Charles Church in Vienna
Vivaldi's masterpiece in Vienna!
Experience an evening of classical music at St. Charles Church (Karlskirche) during a 75-minute Vivaldi concert. Listen to the performance of Orchestra 1756 on period instruments all set to the atmosphere of a unique location.
St. Charles Church is one of the most impressive buildings in Vienna and the most important baroque church northern the Alps. It was finished in 1737. Four years later on July 28th 1741, Venetian composer Antonio Vivaldi died in Vienna and was buried just a few meters from there.
The Four Seasons are a set of four revolutionary violin concerts composed in 1725. Four sonnets are the inspiration of this masterpiece that takes you into a world of sound, with thunder and lightning, cracking ice and birdsong, a sleeping shepherd boy, hunting parties, and many other impressions.
Listen to this great work as well as to selected arias by Vivaldi in an authentic interpretation by renowned Orchestra 1756 at a splendid historical venue!
per adult from
70 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- 1 h classical concert, live and unplugged
- start: 8:15 pm
- splendid historic venue
- Entry/Admission - Antonio Vivaldi 4 Seasons Karlskirche
What's excluded :
- Visit: Antonio Vivaldi 4 Seasons Karlskirche, Kreuzherrengasse 1, Vienna 1040 Austria
Visit St. Charles Church for a classical concert evening and be amazed by this unique 75-minute performance. St. Charles Church was finished in 1737. Four years later on July 28th 174, Venetian composer Antonio Vivaldi died in Vienna and was buried just a few meters from there.
Experience a unique performance of Vivaldi's most acclaimed and revolutionary masterpiece performed by Orchestra 1756 on period instruments at this mystique and authentic surrounding.
Departure Point :Antonio Vivaldi 4 Seasons Karlskirche, Kreuzherrengasse 1, Vienna 1040 Austria
Departure Time :8:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket needs to be exchanged at box office (at venue)
- Box office (at the venue) open on concert days 9:15 am – 8:15 pm
- Concert starts at 8:15 pm; doors open at 7:45 pm
- Early appearance is recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seats are located in booked category: Cat. I (reserved seats rows 1-13), Cat. II and Cat. III (open seating)
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can get cold in winter time
- Please pay respect to the venue (church)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.