Vladimir City Tour with Private Guide
A private tour with an acknowledged guide in Vladimir is an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with the history of Vladimir, to see the incomparable architectural monuments of the 12th century, including the great cathedrals, as well as the most famous Golden Gates. You will walk along the large streets and winding lanes, appreciating the wonderful scenes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or another central point of Vladimir
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- The guide will meet you at the hotel, from where, depending on the location of the hotel, you will proceed by foot, by public transport or by taxi to the central part of the city.
During the tour you will walk through the historical part of the city: through the very center of the city, from the Cathedral Square through Pushkin Park, you will observe the monument to Prince Vladimir the Holy. From the observation deck, you will view the remains of earthen ramparts surrounding the old city and a very impressive panorama of the Klyazma River.
Later, you will go to the particular place to the oldest Russian church - the Assumption Cathedral, where you will examine the unique frescoes of Andrei Rublev. Next, you will explore the magnificent Dmitrievsky Cathedral with its unique construction and frescoes of the 12th century. Walk along the old Moskovskaya street with its buildings of 18-19 centuries and you will end the tour at the masterpiece of white stone architecture, at the monument “Golden Gate”. The city of Vladimir was founded in the 12th century with the Golden Gate.
Departure Point :Your location in Vladimir.
Return Detail :The Golden Gate.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.