Vladivostok city tour on three types of public transport
Don't stay in the city center! Explore! Discover! Yeah... that's what we're trying to say - you get to see the real life, the real city and much more. Let us show you this cool district of Vladivostok!
You know what’s the benefit of exploring Vladivostok by public transport? You’re literally 8 minutes suburban train ride from the city center and the streets are tourist-free. You get to meet locals and their life and no masses of tourists. If you didn’t realize that by now, let us tell you one thing – hop on a public transport and start exploring other parts of Vladivostok than just the city center. You’ll love it, trust us.
With a guide, you will storm trams, buses and suburban trains, visiting the city from all sides. Enjoy a guided tour of Vladivostok that allows you to combine your love of sightseeing by both public transport and on foot. See up close and personal the atmosphere of the bustling city of Vladivostok.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Knowledgeable guide
- Tram tickets
- Suburban train tickets
- Funicular tickets
- City bus tickets
- Entry/Admission - Monument The end of Trans-Siberian Railway
- Entry/Admission - Central Square
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Submarine S-56
- Food & Drink
- Entry/Admission - The Memorial Complex on the Korabelnaya Embankment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument The end of Trans-Siberian Railway, Nizhneportovaya st., Vladivostok Russia
Take a unique photo of the Transsiberian milestone, which shows the exact distance between Vladivostok and Moscow - 9288-km.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Memorial Complex on the Korabelnaya Embankment, Korabelnaya Emb., Vladivostok 690000 Russia
This site includes the Guard Torpedo Submarine S-56 museum, the Nikolaevskaya Triumphal Arch, the Eternal Fire and the Stela to the founders of Vladivostok. At this place on the 2nd of July 1860, Russian officers first landed and started the marine base Vladivostok. Nowadays in this spot you can find the headquarters of the Russian Pacific fleet. You can stroll along the promenade watching battle cruisers and private boats, crawl through a real submarine, and don't forget to make a wish right under the triumphal arch, it always works!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Central Square, Vladivostok Russia
Vladivostok central square, an area home to the soviet era monument to the fighters for the soviet power in the Russian Far East, as well as the famous GUM, which many historians believe to be the very first shopping mall in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship terminal. Your guide will be with the sign with your names. Ports
- Station coastal Posts, Nizhneportovaya Ulitsa, 1Б, Vladivostok, Primorskiy kray, Russia, 690003
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.