Vodka Museum and Izmaylovo Kremlin Private Tour
Individual tour with a licensed guide to the Vodka museum and in the Izmaylovo Kremlin is a unique journey to a cozy corner of pre-Peter Moscow. Russian history and fairy tale are intertwined with the present there. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will go on an excursion to the Vodka museum, and after reviewing the exposition, you will have degustation. During the tour, you will also get acquainted with the history of the Izmailovo Kremlin. The duration of the tour is 3 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or other central point of Moscow
- Private professional guide trip (please select your preferred language)
- Vodka Museum
- Vodka tasting
- Traditional Russian snacks
- Excursion at Izmaylovo Kremlin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel, and you will take the metro to the Kremlin in Izmailovo. On the way, the guide will tell you a brief history of the city and the Moscow metro.
In the museum of vodka, you will learn about the technology of the process of making vodka, the main components of the most famous Russian drink, you will hear a fascinating story about how vodka influenced the course of important historical events in Russia. The guide will tell about the personal alcohol addictions of the representatives of the Russian Imperial House and the appearance of modern vodka traditions. The collection of the Vodka Museum is devoted to a story about the 500-year history of the spirits. After acquaintance with the exposition, you will taste three kinds of alcoholic drinks with traditional Russian snacks.
As part of this tour, you can admire the architecture of the Izmaylovo Kremlin and get acquainted with the history of creating a unique center of culture and entertainment, organized on the basis of the famous Vernissage in Izmailovo. At the end of your tour, the guide takes you to the nearest metro station from where you can continue your independent tour of Moscow.
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow
Return Detail :Partyzanskaya metro station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Put the preferable starting time of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.