VoiceMap immersive GPS positioning audio guide - the soul of Vienna
- VoiceMap automatically locates the navigation audio when you arrive at the relevant attraction based on GPS precise positioning. No need to do anything else, just bring your headphones and experience the original content immersively.
- VoiceMap is an open platform that can be uploaded as long as you have a wonderful story.
- The Chinese version has a flexible and interesting translation of the subtitles group and a lively and lively sound of the anchor, which is free from the dull reading of the general audio guide, and the content fits the immersive experience of the Chinese context and cognition.
- Offline maps without the hassle of roaming traffic
per adult from
45 to 70 minutes
What's included :
- You will receive a permanent access to the Audio Guide of the Soul of Vienna.
- VoiceMap application
- Offline maps, audio guides, and location information
What's excluded :
- smart phone
- Food drink
- Tickets or tickets to any museum or other attraction on the way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna State Opera, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
The crown of the music capital!
Pass By: Albertinaplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Albertina Art Museum
Pass By: Mahnmal gegen Krieg und Faschismus, Albertinaplatz Augustinerstrasse 8, Vienna 1010 Austria
Anti-war anti-fascist monument
Pass By: Capuchin Church (Kapuzinerkirche), Neuer Markt 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Pass By: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria
The jewel in the crown of the Vienna building!
Pass By: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
In the most fascinating story of Vienna, walk into the city's long history of 2000. From the Vienna State Opera to the crown jewel of the city, St. Stephen's Cathedral, this journey runs through the heart of the city. On the road, you will be immersed in the culture of Vienna, admire the beautiful scenery and listen to the incredible stories behind it. If you only have an hour, but don't want to miss all the historical points and cultural significance of Vienna, this will be your best choice!
Little John Strauss: Radecki March
Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony of Destiny (Fifth Symphony in C minor)
Little John Strauss: Beautiful singing album
Forest Punk: The Destruction at the End of the Century
Departure Point :Royal Opera House, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/31/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Saint Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.