Volcanic Forest Bathing Day on Etna
The benefits of this activity are undoubtedly great for mind and body. Relief from stress, calmness, pure air, pristine sceneries, relaxing walks all contribute to lower the levels of cortisol – the stress hormone. Harmony and peace produce a deep sense of balance and help restore mind and body.
The energy of nature and forests is amplified by our active volcano, Mt. Etna, the highest in Europe. So, the Forest Bathing on the Volcano activity is truly unique, because offers the more than rare opportunity to combine the energy of forests with the one of the volcano
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The Forest Bathing on the Volcano is an exclusive activity by Travelosophy. The activity is based on the ancient Japanese art of shinrin-yoku, literally “forest bathing”.
The activity includes yoga in the woods sessions of Mt. Etna close to old lava rivers with high energy and meditative walks.
The activity is also suitable for families with kids: special areas and instructors will arrange activities, tales, and games for kids.
Contact us if you travel with kids as we can arrange/advise accordingly.
Departure Point :Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange any kind of pick-up and drop-off according to our guests' preferences.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.