Volcanic Train and Wine Tour on Etna
This tour combines the travel on an ancient and unique railway, the visit of a volcanic winery (wine and food tasting, visit to the vineyards and cellars), and a quick visit of the medieval town of Randazzo.
The railway service starts in Catania and terminates in Randazzo (duration is 2 hours). The railway is peerless, connecting the small towns surrounding Mt. Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. The view is just incomparable and scenic. In Randazzo, our guests will be driven to the close winery, for a full tour of the vineyards, cellars and a wine and food tasting (pairing of wines and Sicilian food). At the end of the tour, we'll drive back to Randazzo for a quick visit of the historical centre. Then, you'll have the chance to go back by car or by train.
Contact us if you travel with kids as we can arrange/advise accordingly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Lunch - The lunch gourmet is paired to the wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- The rail and wine tour offers our guests the chance to travel on an ancient and unique railway across the small medieval towns that surround Mt. Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. The train service is on new trains.
Departure Point :Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange any kind of transport and pick-up point. Please, inform us on your specific needs.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.