Volcanic Yoga and Meditation Weekend
The Volcanic Meditation tour has a relaxed pace and offers the chance to change view for 3 days. Pamper yourself with our meditation sessions: yoga in the volcanic woods, meditative volcanic walks, tea sessions, lunch and dinners with local fresh produce.
• Relaxing atmosphere
• Charming resort in the countryside
• Pool and spa access
• High class meals and service
• Immersive experience in nature
• Travelosophy representative available 24H during your stay
• Possibility of other outdoor activities
• Yoga sessions in nature
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
The Volcanic Meditation and Yoga offers our guests the chance to pamper themselves and restore. The tour includes yoga sessions in specific woods of Mt. Etna close to old lava stones with high energy. The yoga sessions will be led by our high qualified instructors. This activity also includes meditative walks on natural pathways on Mt. Etna with our official volcanic guides.
The Volcanic Meditation and Yoga usually runs in the weekends on the schedule Friday-Sunday (2 nights), but it is fully customizable to specific needs.
The tour offers tea tasting in the afternoon and traditional Sicilian pastries. Special lunches and dinners will be offered in specific nature themed sets with fresh and local produce.
Lodging will be arranged according to our guests’ preferences, with a choice from traditional chalet to a hotel room on the top of Mt. Etna.
Contact us if you travel with kids as we can arrange/advise accordingly.
Departure Point :Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange different starting points according to the guest's preferred location.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.