Volcano and Hot Springs
A good choice for someone to visit the volcano of Santorini, without spending enough time and money is the following tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All that is included in description
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance fee to Volcano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
The boat departs at 11.00 in the morning.After a 10-min. short trip, the boat arrives at the port of Erinia which is the name of the small bay of the active volcano. The ship will remain there for 1 hour and 15 minutes and if you want, you can follow the small path to reach the top where the active craters are located. There you can take pictures, see the rocks still smoking and where it strongly smells brimstone.
After your return back to the ship, we depart for the island of Palaia Kameni where the hot springs are located, the famous natural mud baths, which have been created after the volcanic eruptions. In the small bay of St.Nickolas.
The ship remains here about 30 min. and you have the opportunity for swimming. It's quite a time since there is no beach but you should climb down the stairs of the boat. You have to swim about 30 meters until the interior of the small bay of the Hot Springs. After the swimming at the thermal waters, the boat returns back to the same port at 14.00.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Santorini, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.