Volcano Boarding Private Tour
Cerro Negro is the only volcano in the world where you can board down a 728 meters high live volcano.
It is the youngest volcano in Central America and its last eruption happened in 1999, but don't worry its activity is monitored regularly.
Volcano Boarding is one of the most ultimate adventures in Nicaragua
and consider for most travelers a must-do activity.
Our tours are completly private.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Protective suit, goggles, gloves and boards
- Vehicle fully insured and accredited with professional driver (Air Conditioning)
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Negro Volcano
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Negro Volcano, Northeast Of Leon 25 km, Leon Nicaragua
See the youngest volcano of Central America and thrill to board down a 728 active volcano.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is at any hotel or meeting point in town from where we will start our adventure It's a 40 minutes drive to the volcano. I use fully insured and accredited vehicles with a professional driver all the time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.