Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa
• The only volcano tours guided by Geologists in Hawaii
• Join us for a "Chance of a Lifetime" Adventure on our Volcano Tours.
• Our Mercedes Vans offer a level of sophistication and comfort you won’t find in an ordinary shuttle bus. We transport our guests in luxury and class.
• Adventure and fun with a real Geologist as your guide to the most active volcano in the world!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- We offer the use of backpacks, rain coats, and warm coats for night.
- Entry/Admission - Kona Joe Coffee
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kaumana Caves Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kona Joe Coffee, 79-7346 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, Island of Hawaii, HI 96750-7910
The only Kona Coffee Farm where you can see the entire process from planting to brewing, including their famous roasting and tasting room. Learn how Kona coffee is cultivated, processed, roasted and packaged. We will guide you through the entire process. The standard tour includes a sample cups of 100% Kona coffee and their etched souvenir coffee mug.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
Have you ever seen a beach with black sand? Because of constant volcanic activity, you'll find white sands and black sands on the island of Hawaii. Located on the southeastern Ka'u coast, Punaluu Black Sand Beach is one of the most famous black sand beaches in Hawaii.
Located between the towns of Pahala and Naalehu in Ka'u, Punaluu Black Sand Beach's jet black shores are an unforgettable sight. Coconut palms fringe the upper edge of sand and you may also discover large Honu, (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles), basking on the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park protects some of the most unique geological, biological, and cultural landscapes in the world. The park encompasses the summits of the world's most active volcano, Kīlauea. The only comprehensive Park Tour available. Tour the Park and the entire Chain of Craters Road from Summit to Sea.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kaumana Caves Park, Kaumana Drive Mile Marker 4, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI
This park offers a quick diversion into an unique volcanic feature, a a lava tube. You can descend on a metal ladder into a skylight in a lava tube that was created by an 1881 flow from Mauna Loa. Learn how a lava tube forms. The park features restrooms and picnic tables. Round Trip Mileage: 0.5 mile
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saddle Road, Hawaii Highway 200, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Saddle Road, Hawaii, is considered among the most spectacular roads in the world. This is 55-mile drive of a chance of a lifetime experience. Hawaii’s Route 200 goes through all four of her climates – tropical forests, arid desert, lush grasslands and misty mountaintop fog. Between miles 19 and 23, you’ll see a few places with lava flows and young vegetation and trees. But just after Saddlehouse Road, you’ll see the ridges that show where a 1936 flow slowly came to a stop 2 miles away. Near the road you can see where lava thickened and left the telltale mounds of a slowing flow. Just after mile 23, you’ll come close to a popular local landmark, Pu`u Huluhulu, which is an older Mauna Kea cinder cone, or kīpuka, and it’s surrounded by younger lava flows. At this point, you’re near the peak height for Saddle Road, about 1.25 miles in elevation – 6,632 feet. From here, you’ll continue through the volcanic aftermath of hundreds of thousands of years of lava activity as you head toward Belt Road, where you’ll eventually descend into Kona or Waikoloa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Optional pickup locations include 7:15am at Queens Marketplace at Waikoloa, 7am at Target Parking Lot and 7:45am at Keauhou Shopping Center in Kailua Kona. Call to Confirmoptional pickupPICK UP TIMES ATTACHED:7:10 Seaside Hotel7:10 Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach7:10 Uncle Billy's Resort7:15 Royal Kona Resort7:15 Kona Reef Resort7:15 Wyndham- WorldMark7:15 Wyndham- Royal Hawaiian Resort7:20 Royal Sea Cliff7:20 Aston by the Sea7:30 Kona Bali Kai7:45 Kona Coast7:45 Keahou Shopping Center7:45 Kanaloa at Kona7:45 Wyndham Mauna Loa Village7:45 Sheraton6:40 Mauna Kea Resort6:40 Westin Hapuna Beach Resort6:40 Paniolo Greens Hotel, Waikaloa6:50 Mauna Lani Bay Hotel6:50 The Fairmont Orchid6:50 Mauna Lani Shops7:00 Outrigger Fairway Villas7:00 Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations7:00 Waikoloa Colony Villas7:00 The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort7:00 Kohala Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Club7:00 Vista Waikoloa Condos7:10 Hilton Waikoloa Beach Resort7:15 Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa7:15 Outrigger Fairway Villas7:15 Queens' Marketplace in Waikoloa7:35 Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/16/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.