Fun Fact: Did you know that Mount Liamuiga offered a place of refuge and solace to the enslaved Africans who escaped their sugar plantations.
per adult from
1 day 5 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
Imagine climbing one of the Caribbean’s highest mountain peaks, ascending into the clouds at an astonishing 3,792 feet. Mount Liamuiga formerly named Mount Misery by the British, towers above the island of St.Kitts and offers picturesque views of four (4) Caribbean neighboring islands: St. Eustatius, Saba, St. Martin, St.Barths on a clear day.
It all begins with an exciting journey through the villages of St. Kitts to get to the starting point of the trail. Then an intense rush as you climb step by step through the rocky terrains of Mount Liamuiga. Excitement and uninhibited tranquility awaits you at the top of the dormant volcano.
This tour lasts approximately 5 hours.
• Mount Liamuiga, St. Kitts
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Zante
Departure Time :5/24/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.