Volcano Trekking tour with Pickup (Timanfaya eruptions)
We are local guides, who will show you the real Lanzarote, by taking you off the main paths that can´t be found in any of the guidebooks or on the internet.
An authentic volcanic experience, to enjoy and learn a bit about the volcanoes and take beautiful photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Walking Sticks, Rain Jacket
What's excluded :
Experience the volcanic landscape of the volcanoes natural park during an impressive, three hour walk. During this low difficulty walk you will go up to craters and through lava fields, where we will tell you about the volcanic history of lanzarote.
Distance: 7km. Difficulty: low.
Duration: 3 h. Altitud difference: 50m
Departure Point :Ermita de los Dolores, Calle Virgen de los Dolores, 10, 35560 Tinajo, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available for all accommodation on the island. Included in the price
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.