Volcanoes route - Quito - Riobamba + Train / 2 day tour
This is a magnific route through ecuatorian Andes, which will offer you inspiring and hypnotic landscapes along this route.
On the second day, you will take the train towards the so praised route Alausi-Sibambe-Alausi, we will visit the worldwide known Evil´s Nouse (Nariz del Diablo) a unique engineering work embedded in the Ecuadorian Andes. This train route is known as the the most difficult one in the world. You have to take it!!.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Train ticket, accommodation, bilingual guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Non-specified services, lunch, dinner, entrance ticket to the Cotopaxi National Park, and tips.
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
Day 1: Quito - Riobamba
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Tour through the ecuadorian highlands admiring the beautiful landscapes that the "volcanoes route" offer and visit the Cotopaxi National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Riobamba, Ecuador
After the visit to the Cotopaxi National Park, we will transfer you to Riobamba city, where you will lodge in a traditional hacienda.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation in a traditional hacienda.
Day 2: Alausi - Nariz del Diablo train ride
Stop At: La Nariz del Diablo, Ecuador
After breakfast, we will go from Riobamba to Alausi, where you will take the train to Nariz del Diablo (Sibambe), in a 2 hours ride approximately. In the afternoon, we return to Quito by landway.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time will vary from one hotel to another. If you are not staying at any of the hotels mentioned, please locate the hotel closest to your place of accommodation to start the program.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.