Volo Auto Museum: Admission Ticket
Located just outside of Chicago, the Volo Auto Museum features over 33 exhibits and display attractions. The museum was built on a farm from the 1800's and features many of the original buildings along with their country charm and character.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Access to all exhibits
- Entry/Admission - Volo Auto Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, available to purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Crime and Punishment Special Exhibit
- Train / Bus Tours
- Visit: Volo Auto Museum, 27582 Volo Village Rd, Volo, IL 60073-9613
Sprawled out over 35 acres, the Volo Auto Museum is home to over 33 exhibits and display attractions including a camper museum, military museum, train tours, cars of the rich and famous, a Batmobile collection, muscle cars, classic cars, vintage bicycles, and much more.
The exhibits are family friendly and range from Special Interest Cars to Mickey Mouse, creating an experience the whole family can enjoy. Visitors tend to spend anywhere from one to five hours here. You are encouraged to plan on spending the whole day so you can enjoy all of the exhibits at a comfortable pace. However, you do not need much time to appreciate this inspiring history of the auto industry.
Departure Point :Volo Auto Museum, 27582 Volo Village Rd, Volo, IL 60073-9613
Departure Time :1/15/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/15/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No admittance after 4:00pm
- At certain times, an exhibit may be temporarily off display for repairs or maintenance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.