Volunteer &Charity Trek in Nepal
This Charity trek is giving you wonderful experience of the Himalayan region and its allowing you to contribute to village community in the highland region and countryside. Your exclusive contribution is used to arrange clean drinking water in villages, sponsorship on education, who has been faces with countless obstacles, distribute educational materials, support to preserve and renovation to historical monuments such as Monastery and Temple, support to local health post/ camp, support to adult literacy for women and provide awareness to protect environment You may raise some funds for own favorite charity.
This trip provides visitors an opportunity to explore the rich Nepalese cultural tradition, flora and fauna, typical life styles of villagers, beautiful landscapes, Excellent views of exotic ancient cities and incredible views of snowy mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- During the trek all meals, twin-sharing accommodation at lodge/ Resort. well trained and experienced trekking guide, National park conservation fees. Twin- sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara 3* categories hotel on B/B basis as per itinerary. Sightseeing in historical cities with guide. During the Safari trip, all Jungle activities, twin-sharing accommodation on full board basis, National Park permit. Transport with private deluxe coach as per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips, emergency expenses, Air fare from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu. Travel insurance / Expenses of private nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Beverages, Tips, etc. / Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides or snowfalls, ACCIDENTS, etc.
- Day 01: Prior to landing at Tribhuvan Int'l Airport you could have some excellent views of snow-capped mountains, meet with our tour coordinator and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: volunteer activities in School.
Day 04: Early morning drive to Bhudhanil-kantha, commence trek through a unique terrain to Chisa Pani.O/N lodges.
Day 05: Trek to Nagarkot. O/ N Resort.
Day 06: Trek to Dhulikhel. O/ N Resort.
Day 07: Trek to Namo- Buddha, a sacred Bhddhist place where lord Bhuddha saved the life of tiger dying from hunger by giving him his flesh and walk to Balthali and Check into Resort. Afternoon visit School and Village.
Day 08: Trek to Panauti. Explore Panuti, drive to kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 09: Early morning scenic drive to Royal Chitwan National Park. Check into Resort. After lunch commence some Jungle activities. Enjoy with Tharu stick -dance, a unique society of Tharu community / slide show at evening.
Day 10: Full-day Jungle excursion such as Elephant back safari for viewing of great one horned rhinoceros, four species of deers, two types of crocodiles, sloth bear, leopards, Royal Bengal Tiger and over 450 species of exotic birds. Jungle walking, Canoeing tour on river for viewing of crocodiles and birds.
Day 11: Early morning our well trained and well-experienced Naturalist takes you into prime spot for birds-watching tour, there is possibility observe more than 450 species of exotic birds such Kingfishers, Peacocks, golden orioles, parakeets, hornbills, stork-bill, woodpecker etc. Return to Resort. After breakfast drive to Pokhara.
Day 12: Explore Pokhara, the city of nature beauty such as Visit World Peace Stupa and boating on Fewa Lake.
Day 13: After breakfast drive to Kathmandu . Check into hotel.
Day 14: Departure to Airport.
Departure Point :Manakamana Treks and Expedition OfficeAmritmarg, Jyatha Thamel kathmandu
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Manakamana Treks and Expedition Office
Amritmarg, Jyatha Thamel kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.