Évora & Alentejo Wine Tour - Sun, wine and culture
This journey through olive and cork tree fields and vast vineyards is extremelly relaxing.
Fantastic restaurants and absolutelly amazing wines will complement your journey.
And Evora and Monsaraz are magic places where you will enjoy a journey to the past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Herdade do Esporao
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Evora, Evora, Evora District, Alentejo
Walk through the whitewashed Old Town to visit Évora’s most famous landmark, the Roman Temple. Its large Corinthian columns date back to the first century, the era of Emperor
Augustus. Another breathtaking stop will be the Cathedral of Évora, one of the most importante Gothic monuments in Portugal. Then head to Saint Francis Church with the Bones Chapel or Capela dos Ossos, which is completely decorated with human bones.
Don’t miss the University of Évora, a former Jesuit college built by Cardinal-King Henrique in 1559. Afterwards, stroll through Évora market to admire the colorful and tasty ingredientes used to create some of the Portugal’s most marvelous dishes. Lunch in one of the restaurants of your choice
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Herdade do Esporao, Apartado 31, Reguengos de Monsaraz 7200-203 Portugal
Visit and wine tasting in one of the best portuguese wine producer
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monsaraz, Monsaraz, Evora District, Alentejo
Stroll in this lovely walled village dating from the medieval age.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.