Évora Half-day Tour (3 people)
In a unique colored Alentejo, Évora has been a World Heritage Site since 1986. At the root of this classification is a monumental ensemble that reflects the Portuguese golden age, which fits harmoniously into the urban fabric of whitewashed single-story houses.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Attractions tickets
- Entry/Admission - University of Evora
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Giraldo
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora)
- Entry/Admission - Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana)
- Entry/Admission - Enoturismo Cartuxa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Evora, Largo dos Colegiais 2, Evora 7004-516 Portugal
Wealth of Colégio do Espírito Santo (University of Évora). It was instituted by Pope Paul IV's bull, as the University of Espírito Santo and handed over to the Society of Jesus, who directed it for two centuries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praca do Giraldo, Evora 7000-508 Portugal
The simplicity of Jewry and Moorish can be visited on foot at Praça Grande, now known as Praça do Giraldo, where the first free fair in Évora took place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Capela dos Ossos, Praca 1 de Maio, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Still in time to visit the Chapel of Bones, integrated in the Church of São Francisco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral of Evora (Se Catedral de Evora), Largo do Marques de Marialva, Evora 7000-809 Portugal
Discover the Sé Basilica of Nossa Senhora da Assunção, better known as Sé de Évora.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
The Diana Temple, built in the 1st century AD in the then main square of Évora.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Enoturismo Cartuxa, Quinta de Valbom, Evora Portugal
The visit to Cartuxa to get to know the vineyard and winery will end with a wine tasting, thus enriching the taste experiences.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Rua 5, R. 5, 2680 Camarate, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.