Voyager Estate: Private Winery Tasting Tour in Margaret River with Lunch
ravel beyond the Cellar Door with an immersive exploration of our craft and terroir.
We invite you to experience our special patch of land in Margaret River, from the rich soils of our vineyards to the aged oak in our cellar and beyond.
The adventure begins with a guided walk through our Estate vineyards – as you learn about our organic farming methods, unique microclimate and maritime influence, all essential to our distinctive Voyager Estate style.
From here you’ll visit the Winery, taste wine straight from the barrel and gain an insight into the philosophy that drives our winemaking craft.
Once you’ve seen where the wine comes from, it’s time to taste as you visit the Cellar Door, where you’ll be guided through our range of celebrated Margaret River varietals.
You will then move into our Top-5 WA Rated Restaurant for our 7 or 4 course menu, with matched wines. Created by Head Chef, Santiago Fernandez, each dish is inspired by the wines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Lunch (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- No suitable for children. Please contact us for an alternate experience.
- Guests will walk through our vineyards, taste wine straight from the barrel in our winery, hav a private wine tasting and enjoy a wine-paired long lunch.
• Voyager Estate, 1 Stevens Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
• avocado, macadamia, caviar, paired with Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
• marron, coconut, basil, paired with Chenin Blanc
• kingfish, aji, crab, courgette, paired with Chardonnay
• beef, onion, vanilla, paired with Cabernet Sauvignon
• kangaroo, berries, beetroot, paired with Sparkling Rose
Departure Point :41 Stevens Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a COVID Safe Plan, compliant with Western Australian Government guidelines. Please ask our Hygiene Officer for more details.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.