Voyager Estate: The Origins Tasting & 4 or 7 Course Lunch
You will have 6 wines poured as a 'wine flight' to compare young and aged wines.
The 7 course menu is our signature experience, with each course set. Please advise us of dietary requirements so we can tailor this for you.
The 4 course offers some choice of dishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transfers to and from Voyager Estate
- No suitable for children. Please contact us for an alternate experience
- This is an elevated tasting experience of our key varietals, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, with your choice of 4 or 7 course lunch, showing the best in food and wine pairing.
In 1965, Margaret River was compared to the famed Bordeaux region, with an agricultural report suggesting it well suited for premium wines, particularly ‘age-worthy’ reds. The rest is history.
Today, our corner of the South West produces some of the world’s finest Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
We invite you to join us in our Wine Room as you taste through Voyager Estate’s latest releases and museum vintages of Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, to learn more about our winemaking
philosophies. There is an opportunity to taste other wine styles if you wish.
You can enjoy this guided tasting with a member of the knowledgeable Wine Room team, or explore the wines independently, with a self-guided journey using extensive tasting notes.
You will then move into our Top-5 WA Rated Restaurant for 4 or 7 course lunch.
Created by Head Chef, Santiago Fernandez and his team, each dish is inspired by the wines while celebrating pristine local produce.
• venison, horseradish, pomegranate - Matched to Project Sparkling Rose
• chawanmushi, crab - Matched to Chenin Blanc
• marron, celeriac, macadami - Matched to Chardonnay
• wagyu, shiitake, leek - Matched to Cabernet Sauvignon
Departure Point :41 Stevens Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.