Vuda Lookout, Sabeto Valley and Garden of the Sleeping Giant Tour
Travel through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, where you will discover the largest orchid collection in Fiji. Enjoy a 360 degree view of the island from Vuda Lookout, and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard as you relax in a Fijian Bure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Half-day guided tour
- Tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits
- Professional guide
- Nadi/Denarau Area Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Garden of the Sleeping Giant
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional purchase while on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Venture into Nadi’s heartland, through the beautiful Sabeto valley to the garden of the Sleeping Giant, housing the largest and most varied orchid collection in Fiji. A guided tour of the gardens where a guide will thoroughly explain about different species of Orchid
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Viseisei, Fiji
Located approximately 15minutes away from Nadi Airport, Veseisei Village is known as the legendary landing site of the first Fijians. Once at the village be greeted with big BULA smile as you walk along the village with a guide who explains and shows you around. Mingle with the locals and you will also get a chance to buy the handicraft displayed by the village ladies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mercure Nadi, Nadi Airport, Queens Rd, Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up and drop off are provided from Nadi/Denarau area hotels hence please be ready at your hotel lobby at least 15minutes prior to given pick up time. The correct time will be advised at time of booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.