Wabash Arts Corridor Instagram Hot Spots Tour By Native 312
Our tours are not only personable (due to small group sizes), but also create an immersive experience with our knowledge and expertise in street art. What better way to explore a new neighborhood but with a local artist in tow to give expert commentary on the vibrant history and culture of the Chicago Art Scene.
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, the Wabash Arts Corridor is the brainchild of Columbia College Chicago. The WAC is an urban outdoor exhibition featuring world class, large-scale works of public art. The heart of WAC is Wabash Avenue from Van Buren to Roosevelt and is framed to the east by Michigan Avenue and to the west by State Street. As an added bonus, this gallery is located amidst historical Chicago buildings with as story as colorful as the murals that don the exterior.
Artists included in the tour:
Collin van der Sluijs (Netherlands)
Amuse 126 (Chicago)
Justus Roe (Chicago)
Renee Robbins (Chicago)
Don’t Fret (Chicago)
And many more!
per adult from
90 to 105 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wabash Arts Corridor, 600 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605-1808
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, the Wabash Arts Corridor is the brainchild of Columbia College Chicago. This outdoor art gallery is comprised of murals done by Columbia College Chicago alumni and other artists, both domestic and international. As an added bonus, this gallery is located amidst historical Chicago buildings with a story as colorful as the murals that don the exterior.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Columbia College Garden, Corner of South Wabash & East 11th Street, Chicago, IL 60605
We will walk through the ultra vibrant campus of Columbia College Chicago. We will take a quick break and see the surrounding murals.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grant Park, Grant Park, Chicago, Illinois
We will wrap our tour in the beautiful Grant Park. You'll be steps away from the Museum Campus and a stones throw from Soldier Field.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :600 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Return Detail :1199 S Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.