Waccamaw River Nature & Wildlife Tours
Come aboard to explore the beautiful cypress lined Waccamaw River, Intracoastal Waterway, and its creeks/swamps; in search of birds, and other wildlife that inhabit these southern waters along the untouched National Wildlife Refuge. The majesty of the moss lined river is breathtaking and the peacefulness of this natural area is appealing to all. You'll be greeted by peacocks and gaze upon exotic animals on the drive to our docks at the back of the Waccatee Zoo. Join us today for a Waccamaw River Tour adventure!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to the experience
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We sell snacks, drinks and ice cream in the gift shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waccatee Zoo, 8500 Enterprise Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588-6626
Drive through the Zoo parking lot to the back of the property. Will see some animals in pastures.
Departure Point :8496 Enterprise Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Limiting capacity to 30 per trip. Boat sanitized between trips. Clear plastic shield at register. Square stand sanitized often. Clear plastic shield for narrator on boat. Gift shop bathroom cleaned between trips.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.