Wachau Valley Small-Group E-Bike Tour
Spend one day in the Austrian countryside in a small intimate group e-bike tour of up to just 8 persons from Vienna! Enjoy the ride on our wonderful E-Bikes, through a breathtaking scenery, swimming in the Danube and feasting on traditional wine taverns in one of Austria's best wine regions, the Wachau Valley.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided E-bike tour including E-Bike rental
- 1 Wine tastings at the end of the ride
- Professional guide
- Helmet and rain poncho for the duration of the tour
- Transportation to and from the Wachau Valley by train
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Krems an der Donau, Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria
The tour starts at Krems an der Donau, a small Austrian village with a rich history of wine production.
Stop At: Durnstein, Durnstein, Lower Austria
Ride along the Danube to the town of Durnstein. With its colorful houses, cozy wine taverns, and historic monuments, Durnstein truly is a typical Austrian village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stift Durnstein, Im Zentrum Town Center, Durnstein 3601 Austria
Discover the iconic blue tower that is part of the stunning Stift Dürnstein.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Burgruine Duernstein, Ruinenweg, Durnstein 3601 Austria
Climb up to the ruins above Dürnstein where Richard the Lionheart was imprisoned by the Austrian King and admire a beautiful view of the Wachau Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Weissenkirchen, Weissenkirchen, Lower Austria
Ride to the small town of Weissenkirchen for a second wine tasting at a small, family-run winery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Danube River, Danube
Ride along the Danube river and stop for a quick swim.
Departure Point :Vienna Explorer, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Spittelau, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be able to ride a bike (all E-bikes are pedal-bikes)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Routes may vary due to weather or other factors
- Lunch is available at one of the local wine taverns (approx. 13 euros payable directly). Vegetarian option is also provided.
- Please bring a backpack for your belongings, the bikes do not have a rack or baskets
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons: children under 12 years / under 150cm cannot be accomodated
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old / under 150cm
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring a face mask to wear in the van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Vienna Explorer