Wadi Bani Khalid & Desert Safari
Nestled at the base of the Hajar Mountain Range, Wadi Bani Khalid is one of the most beautiful oasis in the Sultanate, with year long spring-fed interconnected lagoons, pools and waterfalls.
The geography of the area changes rapidly, with the great vast Empty Quarter Desert neighboring the wadi. Here the towering dunes roll one after the other, with a sprawling expanse that is not replicated in our modern lives. Camping under the stars in the desert is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Our air conditioned 4X4’s will collect and you return from any location within Muscat. Our Omani guides speak fluent English, and our trips include full catering, drinks and snacks along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Wahiba Sands - Camp Out in the Sand Dunes
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Wahiba Sands, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Day 1: After departing Muscat city, we will drive directly to the edge of the Wahiba sands, where we will meet a local Bedouin family and meet (and ride) the camels in the camel farm. We will camp this evening deep amongst the sand dunes, and share a BBQ dinner together.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight camping in the sand dunes
Day 2: Wadi Bani Khalid
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Wadi Bani Khalid, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Day 2: After a home-made breakfast in the sand dunes, we will take a circular scenic route through the Wahiba Sand Dunes, ending at Wadi Bani Khalid- one of the most beautiful oasis in the Sultanate. Here we will swim and relax in the crystal blue waters, interconnected lagoons and small waterfall system. After a picnic lunch together, we will drive back to Muscat City.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Golden Highlands, al mabela, a، Seeb 123, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to collect passengers from most places within MuscatAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/22/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.