Wadi Darbat Seasonal Waterfall, Hiking and Boating Private Tour - Salalah Oman
This 4 hours tour will take you to a magical journey to the Eastern side of Salalah, where one of best landscape of the Middle East awaits you.
The most popular valley of the Dhofar Region, Wadi Darbat will be your picnic stop. Here you will be seeing the seasonal waterfall (if its there at the time of your visit).
There's a spring where you can do boating (kayaking, paddle boat, motor boat) overlooking the mountain of Jabal Qara series.
You can trek and hike along the wadi to see and experience the nature at its best.
A trip to Salalah is incomplete without visiting this beautiful valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pick and Drop from Hotel or Airport or Seaport
- Experienced Omani guide who can speak English and Arabic
- Transport by private vehicle: Saloon Car for up to 3 adults or 2 adults...
- Transport by private vehicle: 4x4 Car for 4 adults to 6 adults
- Transport by private vehicle: Mini Van / Coaster for 7 or more adults
- Boating (Paddle / Motor / Kayak) at Wadi Darbat is included in Tour price
What's excluded :
- Gratuities / Tips are welcomed but not included in mentioned price
- Lunch - Breakfast / lunch / dinner not included, but can be provided at additional cost of 5 Omani Rial per person
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Darbat Boating
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Darbat, Salalah Oman
Here you will be seeing the seasonal waterfalls (if its there at the time of your visit), You can do trekking from one point of the valley to another.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wadi Darbat Boating, Oman
a lake where you can do pedal boating, kayaking and motor boating (boating at own cost) overlooking the mountain of Jabal Qara series. A trip to Salalah is incomplete without visiting this beautiful valley and it is one of the most visited place in Dhofar Region.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Salalah cityAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Aiport
- Port of Salalah
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.