Wadi El-Hitan & Wadi El-Rayan Day Tour
It is an off road adventure with fun included. Your getaway! Leave the noisy city and join this trip for some beautiful and peaceful day.
We tour the valley of whales & the Rayan valley, as well as stop by lake Qaroon for some great photo opportunities.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up and drop off
- Lunch and Mineral bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
Spectacular spot for landscape hpotography and nature lovers with waterfalls and so beautiful lakes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan), Western Desert, Giza Egypt
The site of whales fossils 40 million to 200 million years old. It is amazing to watch the old whales and know about the evolution and what the climate change has done to the ocean switching it into lands and countries like Egypt.
There is a nice small modern museum for fossils and climate change which is also included in the trip.
Lunch is in the restaurant of the site which is prepared by the locals, fresh hot barbeque lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location within Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.