Wadi Shab & Wadi Tiwi; Fins Beach & City of Sur
Wadi Shab and Wadi Tiwi are truly one of the natural wonders of Oman - year-long fresh-water rivers and waterfalls cascade through the valley, along side picturesque cliffs, caves and ancient villages. Both wadis are easily accessible, perfect for children.
Bimmah sinkhole has legendary status, folklore tells us that a comet descended from heaven and landed where the sinkhole is today.
Oman is renown for it's sandy, deserted beaches, surrounded by estuaries, deserts and an abundance of local flora and fauna - all within easy distance of Muscat city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
What's excluded :
Day 1: Wadi Shab, Wadi Tiwi, Overnight Camp on Fins Beach
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
DAY 1: Depart from Muscat and drive directly to eastern coastal side of Oman. Here we will start with Wadi Shab- a fresh water river, waterfall and caving experience, it is truly one of the natural wonders of Oman. The easy hike (suitable for children) begins with a short boat ride across the estuary, continues on foot for approx. 45 mins, then descends into the cool turquoise waters of the Wadi. A short swim and the waterfall is in sight.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wadi Tiwi, Tiwi Ash Sharqiyah, Al Sharqiyah Oman
Once we have finished at Wadi Shab we will go right next door to Wadi Tiwi – a beautiful oasis wadi, also fed by natural fresh water springs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fins Beach, Oman
Overnight camping will be directly on the waterfront at Fins Beach, where we will cook and enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner together.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Camping on the beachfront
Day 2: Bimmah Sinkhole, Sur City
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
After a delicious home-made camp breakfast, we will start the day with a refreshing swim in Bimmah Sinkhole local legend tells us that the sinkhole was formed when an asteroid fell to the earth – truly it is an out-of-this-world experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sur, Sur, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Afterwards we will drive to the maritime city of Sur where we will tour the traditional ship yard and visit the Old Town. A short scenic route through the sandy estuaries to a deserted beach where we will relax and enjoy the deserted sandy beach and picnic lunch together, before driving back to Muscat.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Golden Highlands, al mabela, a، Seeb 123, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to collect guests from most locations within MuscatAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/24/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.