Wadi Shab Adventure Tour
Getting out and experiencing a new location under the power of your own two feet is always a great option. Hiking and Swimming allows you to slow down and enjoy more aspects of your surroundings. Day hikes / Swims are a good option for most anyone that loves the outdoors.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Omani break with honey and Karak Tea ( Chai )
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
Wadi Shab is a enormous canyon gorge that is lined with palm trees and impressive indications of what the power of the water coming down from the mountains can do in nature.
With a 45 minute hike up through the canyon Wadi, we arrive at one of several crystal clear water pools. Tourists can swim on through the warm waters from pool to pool. Eventually we come to the last pool where an opening among the enormous rocks allows us to swim into an incredible crevice cave with a small waterfall. Inside, the sunlight filters in from the outside, turning the water into a beautiful turquoise blue whilst water showers down one side of the cave from the wadi beyond.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
A lake of turquoise waters, it is approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dabab and Bamah (Bimmah). The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone. However, locals believe this sinkhole in the shape of a water well was created by a meteorite hence the Arabic name Hawiyat Najma which means ‘the deep well of the (falling) star’.
Bimmah Sinkhole ranges in depth from only a few feet to over 300+ feet in the deepest part.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2021 - 4/30/2021
Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.