Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
Head to the west shore of Oahu to swim and snorkel with Hawaii’s spinner dolphins! Cruise along the Waianae Coast and snorkel with tropical fish and Hawaiian green sea turtles. During the winter months (January to March), the Waianae Coast has more visitors -- humpback whales! Round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation, lunch and snorkel gear are all included on this tour.
At this time during COVID-19, we are not offering hotel transportation or lunch. Guests may bring their own snacks and beverages on the boat. Guests may also purchase food and drinks at Spinners Cafe next to check in before or after their tour with us. They will receive 10% of their purchase.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel gear: mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins and a life vests
- Dolphin viewing
- Seasonal Humpback whale viewing (winter months only)
What's excluded :
- Wet suits available to rent for $10
We'll depart from Waianae Boat Harbor and travel along the scenic west coast in search of spinner dolphins. Take some of the most incredible photographs of your vacation as the spinners come to visit you and perform their superb aerial stunts. Few people have the opportunity to see these spectacular displays. Passively observing Spinner Dolphins while in the water is one of our goals. We follow guidelines that are dictated by Federal Law protecting these animals. We will make sure you observe these animals under an eco friendly leadership giving you a safe open ocean safari you will remember. We will also snorkel at sites with Hawaiian Sea Turtles and tropical fish. Occasionally, we encounter Bottlenose and Spotted dolphins too. During the winter months, we may even get to see a Humpback Whale or two or several. Excursions are led by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
• Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventure, Waianae, Oahu, HI
Departure Point :85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not allow children under 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- *24 hour cancellation waived if feel symptoms. *All snorkel gear is soaked and scrubbed in shampoo, liquid detergent and Bleach. Dried in the UV warmth of the sun. Masks and snorkel are then treated with Steramine sterilization solution and individually bagged and sealed until next use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.