Waikiki and Diamond Head Segway Tour
Step aboard our most popular tour as your Segway experience begins with personalized training by our expert Segway guides where instructions are a breeze as you learn to effortlessly glide on your very own Segway Personal Transporter.
We then glide along around the Honolulu Zoo – and might even catch a glimpse of a giraffe or zebra – and around historic Kapiolani Park, created by King Kalakaua and stockholders originally as an exclusive residential district that included a horse track in 1876. It was named for Queen Kapiolani, King Kalakaua’s wife.
We then glide up Diamond Head Road – riding the ‘face’ of Diamond Head Crater and take in the stunning estates as you approach the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart Lookout. We arrive the lookout with its panoramic views of Koko Head Crater, Molokai and Maui Islands in the distance, and the surfers below and the Leeward Coast of Oahu. We then pick up the Queens Beach Promenade gliding to the Duke Statue at the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- Small pouch on front of all Segway Personal Transporters can hold your small bag or backpack
- Bottled water
- Two-way headset system
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Our most popular tour! After your Segway lesson, we'll Glide out of Waikiki riding around historic Kapiolani Park and the Honolulu Zoo and up the face of Diamond Head to the Amelia Earhart Lookout with panoramic views of the coastline of Oahu & Honolulu. We'll glide by the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse, historic cottages, Natatorium, Aquarium and along the Queens Beach Promenade to the Duke Kahanamoku Statue in Waikiki and back to our starting point.
• Segway of Hawaii, Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa 2552 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Oahu, HI
• Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Kalakaua Ave Kuhio Beach Park, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
• Waikiki Aquarium, 2777 Kalakaua Ave Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4027
• Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium, Oahu, HI
• Honolulu Zoo, 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4096
• Diamond Head Lighthouse, 3399 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4723
• Queen's Beach, 2605 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-6614
• Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
Departure Point :Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 2552 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- ALL SEGWAY STAFF MAINTAINS HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANLINESS THROUGHOUT OUR TOUR CENTER TO ENSURE THE WELLNESS AND HEALTH OF ALL GUESTS, CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS STAFF
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Segway of Hawaii - Waikiki