Wakeboarding in Anfi del Mar
If you´ve never tried it, we´ll teach you and if you know it, we´ll make you better!! We offer lessons for beginners and advanced skiers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Material needed for wakeboarding
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Pick up service
• Enjoy the wakeboard towed by a speedboat.
• Take advantage of the knowledge of the professional experts who will accompany you.
• We adapt whatever your level.
• It is a perfect activity to practice in company or alone.
We have classes for all levels, from beginners to advanced level. In beginner classes we will teach you everything you need to get started in this sport, providing you with the necessary material and information to practice it. It is a very simple sport to practice, where balance will be key in your progress.
We also have advanced classes for those who want to improve their technique and skills on the table, by professionals.
All classes will be customized depending on your knowledge and skills, so you can enjoy from the start. Our professional teachers will give you the best tips and tricks to achieve your goal on the table and enjoy this addictive water sport.
Wakeboarding is the evolution of water skiing and has become one of the most demanded sports. It presents the best features of other sports such as snowboarding, kitesurfing or water skiing and traditional skiing. Enjoy speed at sea with this sport in the best weather conditions on Anfi del Mar beach.
• Arguineguin, Arguineguin, Mogan, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Departure Point :WaterSports Luis Molina at Anfi, Barranco de La Verga, s/n, Anfi del Mar, 35129 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :30 minutes (with instructor) 1/13/2020 - 1/16/2022
15 minutes 1/13/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and flip flops
- Customers must know how to swim to enjoy this activity
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.