Walichu Caves with 4x4 tour - Nativos Experience by Patagonia Dreams
Nativo Experience is a 4x4 midday excursion along the coast of Lake Argentino. Ideal for the day of arrival or departure, it has an anthropological approach, making a journey through time on the passage of man in these lands, rediscovering stories of the first expeditions and daring that ventured into the unknown.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel
- Alcoholic Beverages - Red wine
- Soda/Pop - Orange juice or water
- Entry/Admission - Walichu tip (Cuevas Gualicho)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walichu tip (Cuevas Gualicho), Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
We will take a guided walk and get to know the cave paintings that inhabit there millions of years ago and their history. Then, in one of the caves we visited we will have our lunch or dinner: lamb with country bread, vegetable soup, chocolate mousse and wine to accompany. Then, we return to the hotels accompanied by the view of Lake Argentino.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the reception of your hotel, remember that we can not look for it if you are staying in a private home or airbnb and you must contact us to coordinate another meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.