Walk & Explore Antwerp with the interactive Qula City Trail
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Antwerp City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Antwerp, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more).The City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people!
What's excluded :
- Smartphone & Data
The Qula Antwerp City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of Antwerp. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough Antwerp, great way ti explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Antwerp City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!
• Groenplaats, City near the Schelde river, Antwerp Belgium
• Grote Markt, Antwerp 2800 Belgium
• Paleis op de Meir, Meir 50, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
• Rubens House (Rubenshuis), Wapper 9-11, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
• Museum Vleeshuis, Vleeshouwersstraat 38, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
• Sint-Jacob Antwerpen, Lange Nieuwstraat 73 Opposite to Eikenstraat, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
• Steen Castle, Steenplein 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Departure Point :Groenplaats, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.