Walk & Explore Leiden with an interactive Qula City Trail
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula Leiden City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Leiden, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people!
What's excluded :
- Smartphone & Data
The Qula Leiden City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of Leiden. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough Leiden, great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Leiden City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!
• Pieterskerk Leiden, Kloksteeg 16 Through the Pieterskerkcafé, 2311 SP, Leiden The Netherlands
• Botanical Gardens (Hortus Botanicus), Rapenburg 73, 2311 GJ, Leiden The Netherlands
• Leiden American Pilgrim Museum, Beschuitsteeg 9, 2312 JT, Leiden The Netherlands
• Hooglandse Kerk, Nieuwstraat 20, 2312 KC, Leiden The Netherlands
• De Burcht, Burgsteeg 14, 2312 JS, Leiden The Netherlands
• Leiden, Leiden, South Holland Province
• Molen de Put, Park de Put 11, 2312 BM, Leiden The Netherlands
• Molenmuseum de Valk, Tweede Binnenvestgracht 1, 2312 BZ, Leiden The Netherlands
• Rijn (Rhine), Leiden The Netherlands
• Morspoort, Morsstraat 40, 2312 BM, Leiden The Netherlands
• Wall Poems of Leiden, Leiden The Netherlands
• De Markt, On the Oude and Nieuwe Rijn every Saturday, Leiden The Netherlands
• het Stadhuis van Leiden uit 1596, Stadhuisplein 1, 2311 EJ, Leiden The Netherlands
• National Museum of Antiquities (Rijksmuseum van Oudheden), Rapenburg 28, 2311 EW, Leiden The Netherlands
• Museum Volkenkunde, Steenstraat 1, 2312 BS, Leiden The Netherlands
• Rijksmuseum Boerhaave, Lange St. Agnietenstraat 10, 2312 WC, Leiden The Netherlands
• Museum De Lakenhal, Oude Singel 32, 2312 RA, Leiden The Netherlands
• Sieboldhuis, Rapenburg 19, 2311 GE, Leiden The Netherlands
• CORPUS 'journey through the human body', Willem Einthovenstraat 1, 2342 BH Oegstgeest, Leiden The Netherlands
• Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Darwinweg 2, 2333 CR, Leiden The Netherlands
Departure Point :Morsstraat 66, 2312 BN Leiden, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.