Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast
Visiting Amalfi Coast was never so exciting! Get involved in the only walking cooking and eating formula of the coast. Discover breathtaking corners, getting in touch with local food culture. Be protagonist of the most authentic cooking class experience made with delicious fresh foraged ingredients. Enjoy the lunch with all prepared courses and paired wines of visited wineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Glass of Champagne
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, public parking is available on the road in the parkings spots.
- We will start with a hike through the wild land and foraging wild herbs, flowers and aromatic plants. Then, we will prepare our meal in a cooking class learning how to set up traditional and innovative recipes. We will end our gastronomic journey trying the prepared food in a "Lab of Taste", where we will learn how to combine food and drinks in the best way. This will include a little wine tasting, focused on different type of wines coming from close vineyards.
We will meet at 9.30 am
We will walk the best secret places of Amalfi Coast learning the indigenous food culture together with locals.
We will cook and learn about recipes made with collected high quality food ingredients.
We will eat flavorful prepared four course with paired wines and homemade liquors.
Departure Point :Via Gennaro Capriglione, 88, 84010 Praiano SA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.