Walk Croke Park Skyline & Aviva Stadium - Experience our National Sports
Irish Sporting Tours will expand your minds of what Dublin City has to offer its guests. From the moment you meet your driver & guide you will be kept busy from start to finish.
• A full morning of Stadium tours to an afternoon of Irish National Sports.
• Walk the Croke Park Skyline Tour, 17 storeys high, visit the GAA museum &
interactive centre to test your skills.
• Aviva Stadium, home to Irish Rugby and the Football Association of Ireland,
visit behind the scenes.
• Experience an introduction & participation to our national sports of Gaelic
Football, Handball & Hurling.
• This is a unique tour offering different sports in Dublin and well worth the
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All required equipment will be provided at Experience Gaelic Games
- Safety harness equipment will be provided at Croke Park.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Academy Plaza Hotel, 10-14 Findlater Pl, O'Connell Street Upper, Rotunda, Dublin 1, D01 X2X0, Ireland
Departure & Return Point.
Departure Time - 08.30am
Return Time - 18.00pm
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Skyline Croke Park, St Joseph's Avenue Drumcondra, Dublin Ireland
Are you ready for a 17-storey high? Then bring your adventurous spirit (and your camera!) to Croke Park’s Skyline.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road, Dublin Dublin 4 Ireland
A visit to the Aviva Stadium is more than just a tour but an intimate insight into the history of the first ever international stadium which has charmed its way into the heart of a nation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau St., Dublin 2 Ireland
Stop for lunch, great restaurant with a good selection. Vegetarians, vegans & gluten free also catered for. Other outlets are available in in Grafton Street.
NB. Lunch not included in price.
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: Experience Gaelic Games, C/o Na Fianna CLG, Mobhi Road, Glasnevin,, Drumcondra, Dublin 9, Ireland
Experience the art of Gaelic Football, Handball & one of the fastest field games in the world Hurling.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Academy Plaza Hotel, 10-14 Findlater Pl, O'Connell Street Upper, Rotunda, Dublin 1, D01 X2X0, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
All participants to meet at the Academy Plaza Hotel, 10 -14 Findlater Place, Dublin1.All participants to bring comfortable training shoes and towel if needed for showers.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children under 10 allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- A 20 minute tea / coffee break
- A 45 minute lunch break
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.