Walk in Buda with Underground Cave Visit
A walking tour to discover the famous Buda Castle District. Admire the main places of interest from the Matthias Church to the Royal Palace and also explore the underground history going down to the catacombs of the Hospital in the Rock.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entry to the Hospital in the Rock bunker museum
- Entry/Admission - Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- Entry/Admission - Sandor Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The splendid church built in the Middle Ages in Gothic style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
As a second stop on our tour you will have the chance to admire one of the most beautiful and fascinating places in Budapest, the Fisherman's Bastion with the famous panorama of Budapest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sandor Palace, Szent Gyorgy ter 1-2., Budapest 1014 Hungary
Then we will move from the castle of Buda to the palace of the president with the guards in historical uniforms.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
We will visit the Royal Palace outside with its terrace which offers a magnificent panorama over the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum, Lovas ut 4/c, Budapest 1012 Hungary
A guided tour inside the "Hospital in the Rock" World War 2 bunker museum is offered to our visitors. The museum is situated in the Medieval cave system under the Castle District of Buda.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID safety information: The tour guide will wear a protective mask if required by travellers. It will be a transparent face mask, so the tour guide's face and mouth will be totally visible. The tour guide will offer an anti-virus hand spray in case any participants need it. Social distance will be observed during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. We keep up to date with the latest news.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.