Walk in the Footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh
Discover or rediscover the Dutch painter in a whole new light ...
What can we still learn from Vincent van Gogh's life? Everything has already been told about the famous Dutch artist: his talent, his works, his madness ... But who was he really? What were the places that inspired him and those in which he left his mark and his aura?
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Maison de van Gogh
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maison de van Gogh, 1 Place de la Mairie Place de la Mairie, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
IT STARTS WITH A TRAVEL
Let drive to Auvers-sur-Oise. After a personalized welcome, you are accompanied by a Guide lecturer who will make you discover the last places of the Master Vincent van Gogh. After this moment out of time, rich in colors and totally exotic, your private driver will accompany you.
FOLLOW THE TRACKS OF VAN GOGH
This confidential route in the streets of Auvers-sur-Oise will make you discover the emblematic places marked by the passage of the famous artist. You will start at the Auberge Ravoux, better known as Van Gogh's House to discover his room, then you will cross the village to reach the tomb of Vincent and Theodore van Gogh.
AND DISCOVER ITS INSPIRATIONS
Throughout the course, you will be accompanied by the landscapes that have inspired van Gogh during the last months of his life. First of all, the Church of Auvers-sur-Oise which inspired one of the most famous paintings of the painter or the fields of the village which were his last source of inspiration.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
GREETS offers you all places (hotels, residential hotels, apartments, businesses, etc ...) pickup in Paris and nearby suburbs. (Duration of transfers 2h Round trip)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.