Walk in the forest and nature, all-inclusive package
Fancy an immersion in the forest? A walk with deciduous trees, root trails, unexpected glades, contemplative breaks and a feeling of serenity? all the ingredients to soak up 100% in nature in Oaxaca
With Guide Oaxaca: Our services are designed to raise awareness about the protection of heritage, the environment (with climate change)
Actively contribute to sensitizing tourists to respect for the local population, the environment, the traditions of the place ... and their environmental education.
Each of our guides are experts in the destinations for which they are responsible.
So you have no surprises:
No visits to repay, no additional costs except tips and drinks.
With Guide Oaxaca it is to have passion at your service, privacy at the heart of your stay and peace of mind as a guarantee.
We are qualified guides with in-depth knowledge of our region.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - fresh, natural and organic breakfast
- Private transportation
- French, English or Spanish speaking guide
- Professional Driver
- Bottled water
- Radio guide: technology with disposable headphones to avoid proximity
- Entry/Admission - Monumento Benito Juárez
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- No alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento Benito Juárez, Mexico, Cabecera Municipal San Sebastian Tutla, San Sebastián Tutla, Oax., Mexico
1.-Mural Benito juarez: Mural that tells about the life and challenges of Benito Juárez. Oaxaca, Mexico.
He is now "a preeminent symbol of Mexican nationalism and its resistance to foreign intervention" Juárez was a practical and knowledgeable politician, controversial during his lifetime and beyond. Benito Juárez García, born March 21, 1806 in Guelatao de Juárez, is a Mexican politician who was President of the Republic. He resisted the French occupation of Mexico, overthrew the Second Mexican Empire.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Punto, Oax., Mexico
Las Animas: In the village very interesting wooden crafts are made, you can see how they make traditional kitchen tools and even buy a handmade souvenir.
After, you can walk in the forest with a local guide and your French-speaking guide, but first of all you will have a hot chocolate from the region with a good traditional oven bread
Walk through the forest (one hour for the observation of the flora) The pine and oak forests of the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca are located at an altitude of more than 1900 m. The Oaxaca Humid Mountain Forest ecoregion lies below this elevation.
After the walk you will have a refreshing local drink and a snack.
easy level, all levels.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Catarina Ixtepeji, Oaxaca, Mexico
For those who want to know the towns and people of the region, taste the fresh, natural and organic lunch: It's here!
Walk in the forest: (Level: easy 1 hour)
If you want more time, ask about the option at no additional cost) Enjoy nature, in one of the most flora-rich forests in the world. Get to know a little about the endemic flora of the forest in the Sierra Norte de Oaxaca in Mexico.
Visit a nursery. Here there are endemic plants that you will not find in your home.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the reception of your hotel or house
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We provide you a personal Radio guide, this is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away, without proximity (you always have a alive guide)
- We provide you personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) in the tour
- Your guide & driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place, in tour & in vehicles
- Guide Oaxaca is installing hand sanitisers at all vehicles and has introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.