Walk - Return to Caldeira do Faial
Caldeira is a crater of a 410,000-year-old sleeping volcano that lies in the central part of Faial Island, has a diameter of 2000 meters and a depth of 400 meters.
Get ready to see the fantastic landscapes of the crater's interior, as well as all the parishes around the island along this trail at over 1000 meters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We are going along the trail around the Caldera.
This is a trail made on the highest part of Faial Island so get ready to see the fantastic landscapes of the crater's interior, its vegetation and the parishes that surround the island along this trail over 1000 meters away. altitude.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from anywhere in Horta.Ports
- Horta Port Terminal Passenger Ferry, Av. 25 de Abril, Horta, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.